dairy free coconut balls – just 5 ingredients
These dairy-free coconut balls are modesty sweet, full of coconut flavor and smell irresistible! They are a delicious mix between a coconut macaroon and a chewy coconut cookie.
I need to admit that I have a sweet tooth. So when I find myself a sweet which satisfies my “sugar desire”, but also contains good ingredients, I’m happy! These coconut balls are definitely one of those sweets. They are not too sweet, yet satisfying and they taste like coconut… and I love coconut!
These coconut balls are a way better option than a bar of chocolate or a bag of chips. They make a great snack and, just like my caramel coconut thins, pair great with a cup of tea.
I try to eat healthy, but I failed a bit last week (oops). So when I made these coconut balls I decided not to add too much sugar, and they turned out delicious. You can easily go up to 125 gram of sugar if you like your coconut balls more sweet though!
More healthy snacks? Check out my healthy banana oat cookies, or my protein smoothie.
- 2 eggs
- 60 gr granulated sugar
- 125 shredded coconut
- 50 gr all-purpose flour (or almond flour)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180˚ Celsius.
- Take a big bowl and beat the eggs (by hand) until foamy.
- Add the shredded coconut, sugar and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and knead the mixture until well combined.
- Roll balls, around 3 cm each.
- Put the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden/brown.
Hi, and welcome!
I’m Jeanette, the blogger behind Lazy Home Cook.
Here I share all my delicious, easy
and family approved recipes with YOU.
Thank you for stopping by!
I’m happy you’re here.