Pita burger recipe with easy sauce
Raise your hand if you love a great burger! Well, I’m definitely raising my hand right now. A delicious burger can really make my day. Just like this fresh pita burger. The pita burger is juicy, fresh and covered in delicious and creamy homemade sauce.
This pita burger is perfect to eat on a warm day, due to its freshness. You can enjoy the burger during a bbq with friends and/or family. Just prepare the sauce and vegetables in advance. Warm up the pita bread and cook the hamburger patties on spot. Your guests can finish their own pita burger by adding the ingredients on the pita bread themselves. The pita burger will absolutely be a hit!
You can complete this meal by serving my homemade spicy sweet potato fries and/or quick sweet potato chips with it. Enjoy!
pita burger recipe with easy sauce
Fresh and easy pita burger with homemade sauce. Yield: 2 burgers
- 2 hamburger patties
- 2 pita bread
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1,5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 0,5 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cucumber (grated)
- Tomato slices
- Slice the tomato, grate the cucumber and finely chop the garlic.
- Prepare the sauce by adding the grated cucumber, garlic, creme fraiche, mayonnaise, sugar and a pinch of salt to a bowl. Mix until combined.
- Cook the hamburgers through and season with salt and pepper.
- Warm up the pita bread and cut open like on picture.
- Put the homemade sauce on the pita bread, put the hamburger on top, add a tomato slice and close.
- Enjoy my friend!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see pictures of your creations on Instagram!
Tag @lazyhomecookk and hashtag it #lazyhomecook
Hi, and welcome!
I’m Jeanette, the blogger behind Lazy Home Cook.
Here I share all my delicious, easy
and family approved recipes with YOU.
Thank you for stopping by!
I’m happy you’re here.