Tortilla wrap with smoked chicken, cheese and homemade sauce
Tender smoked chicken and fresh veggies. All drizzled with a creamy homemade sauce and rolled in a crispy tortilla. Doesn’t that just sound delicious?!
I love making these mouthwatering tortillas. They are ready within 10 minutes and it’s so extremely easy to make. These tortillas with smoked chicken are definitely one of my favorite recipes to make when in a hurry, and my husband absolutely loves them. He can eat the whole pack of tortillas in one go!
These tortillas will also do really great at parties. Especially because the prep time is so little, you can make them on spot. Just make sure that you have some tasty smoked chicken, because it plays a big role in the deliciousness of your tortilla.
Anyway, It doesn’t matter to who you serve these tortillas, it will be an absolute winner!
Try it out and enjoy.
- 1 pack of tortillas (6 pieces)
- 150 gr smoked chicken
- 200 gr of fresh lettuce ( or any veggies you like)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 125 ml sour cream/creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 0,5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 small red onion
- ¼ tsp salt
- Handful of shred cheese
- Finely chop the red onion and slice the smoked chicken into several long thin strips.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, garlic powder, sugar, red onion and salt together in a bowl.
- Heat the tortillas over medium heat in a skillet until hot and crispy.
- Put the sliced smoked chicken, cheese and lettuce on the tortilla. Drizzle with the creamy homemade sauce.
- Roll the tortilla and enjoy my friends!
- Make sure you buy your favorite smoked chicken, while the chicken plays a big role in this tortilla.
- The same applies to the tortillas. I always use flour tortillas, but you can buy any tortilla of your liking.
Hi, and welcome!
I’m Jeanette, the blogger behind Lazy Home Cook.
Here I share all my delicious, easy
and family approved recipes with YOU.
Thank you for stopping by!
I’m happy you’re here.