Cauliflower pizza crust with tuna
Crispy pizza with delicious tomato sauce, red onions, tuna, melted cheese and fresh herbs. I mean, who doesn’t love a great pizza?! I can have a slice of pizza any time of the day.
Two weeks ago I got a cauliflower pizza crust as a gift from my local supermarket. I was so enthusiastic about the pizza crust containing 37% cauliflower, that I made myself some pizza that same day. It turned out to be delicious!
For this recipe I used a cauliflower pizza crust, but your regular pizza crust will do too.
- 1 (cauliflower) pizza crust
- 1 can of tuna
- 0,5 tsp of dried Italian herbs
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 0,5 small red onion
- Handful of shred cheese
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 200° Celsius.
- Thinly slice the red onion into rings.
- Make the sauce by adding the tomato paste, ketchup and dried herbs to a bowl and mix.
- Transfer pizza crust to a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake the pizza crust for 3 minutes on the bottom rack.
- Take pizza out after 3 minutes and put the tomato sauce over the pizza leaving a 2 cm border. Add the tuna, red onions and cheese on top.
- Put back in the oven and bake until cheese is melted and crust is brown, around 9 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Hi, and welcome!
I’m Jeanette, the blogger behind Lazy Home Cook.
Here I share all my delicious, easy
and family approved recipes with YOU.
Thank you for stopping by!
I’m happy you’re here.