Banana oatmeal cookies with coconut and chocolate chips (flourless)
I find the combination of banana and chocolate absolutely amazing, so why not combine them in these healthy banana oat cookies?! These cookies are really easy to make and low in calories.
So if you are craving for some chocolate cookies, don’t just grab your regular store-bought cookies, but first try out my recipe. These banana oat cookies will satisfy your chocolate desire, but are nutritious instead. Just like my coconut balls (dairy-free). Pretty great, right?
I would advise you to use spotty bananas for these cookies. Spotty bananas are more sweet, and the sweeter the banana, the sweeter the cookie. It’s also a great way to use your ripe bananas instead of having to throw them away.
By the way, if you still have bananas left, check out my other recipes with banana -> banana (chocolate) walnut cake and protein smoothie.
- 1 banana (spotty)
- 75 gr rolled oats
- 20 gr chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 180˚ Celsius.
- Mash the banana until smooth.
- Take a big bowl, add the mashed banana and the remaining ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Take a full tsp of batter and roll a cookie, around 4,5 cm in diameter. You should be able to make about 10 cookies.
- Put the cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet and and bake for 20 minutes.
Hi, and welcome!
I’m Jeanette, the blogger behind Lazy Home Cook.
Here I share all my delicious, easy
and family approved recipes with YOU.
Thank you for stopping by!
I’m happy you’re here.