Tortilla tuna pizza recipe
We love to gather together with the whole family, and often everyone brings homemade food with them. I always love when that happens, because my family creates the best dishes! Today I’ll share one of these dishes with you.
This creamy tortilla pizza is a recipe from my mother, and it’s super easy to make and is so delicious. My mother likes to make this tortilla pizza on the go, because the prep time is almost zero. You just need an oven and a couple of ingredients to turn this tortilla into a great pizza.
I guess it’s the combination of a thin and crispy tortilla with creamy sauce, tuna, melted cheese and crispy red onions that makes this pizza so delicious and addicting – I can eat the whole bunch of them in one go.
My mother often serves this tortilla pizza as a snack, but you can also serve it for lunch or dinner. Either way, I hope you guys will love this recipe as much as we do.
Loving this quick tortilla pizza? Check out my other quick recipes too: easy juicy meatballs and spicy sweet potato fries
- 8 medium-size tortillas
- 250 ml creme fraiche
- 2 cans of tuna (300 gr)
- 100 gr shredded cheese (mature)
- 1 red onion
- Handful of fresh herbs (like parsley)
- Pinch of salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Finely slice the onion into half moons, set aside.
- Drain the tuna and squeeze out the remaining liquids.
- Take a tortilla and cover it with 2 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- Add salt, pepper, tuna and onion. Then add the shredded cheese on top.
- Put the tortilla on an oven rack and bake for around 8 minutes, until sides are crispy.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Bon appetit!
Hi, and welcome!
I’m Jeanette, the blogger behind Lazy Home Cook.
Here I share all my delicious, easy
and family approved recipes with YOU.
Thank you for stopping by!
I’m happy you’re here.