Monster mouth apple treat – Halloween
These apple peanut butter teeth are perfect for Halloween! They are easy, simple and really fun to make. You can make them by yourself or together with your child. It will be such a fun activity for both!
Children will absolutely adore these apple peanut butter teeth, and eat them with great pleasure. This healthy Halloween snack is also way better than all the sugary Halloween sweets, so why not tempt your child with a more healthy treat by serving these apple peanut butter teeth?!
Kids love peanut butter anyway and the sweetness of the marshmallows will make these Halloween teeth even more appealing.
Are you loving this easy and healthy Halloween snack? Then you’ll absolutely like my clementine pumpkins too!
- Apples (red)
- Peanut butter (smooth)
- Mini marshmallows (white)
- Lemon juice
- Quarter the apples, remove the core piece and sprinkle them with lemon juice so that they do not turn dark.
- Cut the quarters into smaller slices, and put peanut butter (about two teaspoons) onto each slice.
- Then, put a row of mini marshmallows across one apple slice, and sandwich them together.
- Press firmly until they stick and you have your teeth!
Hi, and welcome!
I’m Jeanette, the blogger behind Lazy Home Cook.
Here I share all my delicious, easy
and family approved recipes with YOU.
Thank you for stopping by!
I’m happy you’re here.